Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 2011 Altar to Mary

This is just a simple dedication altar to the Blessed Virgin Mary set up on May 1st.  I began my 54 Day Miracle Rosary Novena on Monday, May 9th. 

From left to right: a bouquet of roses (somewhat aged since I got it on Mother's Day), a small print of the crowned Virgin Mary and the child Jesus laminated on wood, a print of Our Perpetual Lady of Help (large centered photo), a classic statuette of the Virgin Mary (with a 9 Day Novena cord) on top of my prayer box that usually houses my rosary beads and other things such as prayers printed on small note paper or items that are related to the prayer (when I pray to win something from the lottery, I put in the money that I will be using to purchase the ticket).  Then in the front row from left to right: a small bottle of Holy Water, my jewelry case that houses my beautiful 18k plated necklace from a company called Virgins, Saints, & Angels, a row of votive candle holders each representing someone I am praying for, although the last one is represented of our world as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone prays for different things and prays differently. Please respect it.